Here's a great way to take a plain side and spice it up! It's very simple to do, and only a few more steps added complained to making plain corn.
- 16 oz bag of frozen Corn
- 2 Tbsp of Butter
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- On medium heat, heat up your pan and melt butter. Add frozen corn.
- Saute corn for 10-15 minutes until corn us fully cooked. Stirring occasionally.
- Once corn is fully cooked, turn off heat and mix in: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Chili Powder, Cumin, Ground Cayenne Red Pepper, Sugar, and Grated Parmesan.
- Fully mix together, and top with more grated parmesan(optional).