This breakfast goodness involves everything you need in the morning: eggs, hash browns, bacon, and cheese. These breakfast items are all amazing when separate, so when you mix them together it's just over-the-top deliciousness. I love this breakfast so much, I think my boyfriend and I make it every weekend. The egg just holds everything together, so trust me that is amazing!
- 3 Russet Potatoes(or premade Hash Browns)
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- Half of a Package of Bacon (or your favorite breakfast meat)
- 6 eggs
Assembling The Mess
- Cook your breakfast meat. (scroll down to see my favorite way to make bacon) Once cooked, chop into bite size pieces.
- Cook hash browns. (scroll down to see how to make hash browns from scratch. If making premade hash browns follow directions provided to you.) Once hash browns are fully cooked, stir in meat.
- Add eggs. (I like to leave egg as is, so I just crack them and put them right on top of hash browns and meat. But it is also good if you make it scrambled style.)
- Stir eggs into mixture. Stir/flip occasionally until eggs are fully cooked.
- Add your favorite cheese.
My Favorite Way to Make Bacon
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Place bacon on cookie sheet
- Bake for 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness)
- Yep that's it!
Hash Browns for Scratch
- Peel and shred potatoes. Soak in cold water until cloudy, then refresh water and resoak until cloudy again.
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a large pan. Place hash browns in pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until all sides are brown. Stir occasionally (about 10 minutes)